The Connection Manager M02 installed from the USB modem does not include Windows 7 Drivers.The Connection Manager M03 does include Windows 7 drivers.
For Windows 7 support do only one of the following two options:
a) Update your drivers using the Windows 7 driver tool or...
b) Install the new Connection Manager (M03) after un-installing your current version.
How to download and
install the Connection Manager
- CLICK on the Connection Manager link above
- When the Download window appears asking "Do
you want to open or save file?", CLICK save
- Choose a location to save the WinZip file.
- Once downloaded, DOUBLE-CLICK the file and extract the contents.
Note the update will not run from the zip file
- OPEN the extracted folder and DOUBLE-CLICK Setup to
start the installation process.
- If you have a previous version
installed please UNINSTALL first.
- DO NOT have your device inserted during the software install
How to find your current version
Insert your modem, make sure the client is installed.
Go to the Windows Task Bar (near the clock) and right click on the Telstra Device > About.
PC Software Version M02 does not include Win 7 drivers.
PC Software Version M03 is the latest version which includes Win 7.
PC Software version T04 requires you to upgrade your device firmware. Please contact Support for more information.
- The PC Software supports Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (SP2 & SP3)
- MAC OS 10.5 and above is supported, 32 bit only
- This device is "Network Locked" please contact your Service Provider to unlock your device
takes no responsibility for loss or damage if customers
are unable to operate the software update tool, for
failure of the modem or failure of the computer,
loss of data or revenue.